Wednesday, June 26, 2019

DEAR WIFE by Kimberly Belle

Dear wife, I found you......

What a wild ride. This book will take you places you won’t believe. It will have you guessing at every turn. Kimberly Belle writes stories that leave you holding on for dear life and this one is one of the best. I was holding my breath in so many places. Shedding tears in others. On the edge of my seat a lot. 

From missing persons to tragedies to abuse. To family, friends and acquaintances. You meet lots of people in the book and will like most. There were a couple that I truly despised. They were well written but not likable as people. 

This is one book that you most likely won’t figure out. The dramatic ending is so suspenseful that you will cringe. I was holding my breath through the last ten percent of this book for sure. 

It’s very well written. Rich well developed characters, whether you love them or hate them. Makes you feel as though you are there with them. It will break your heart and lift you up too. It’s a wonderful story but one you need to read. It has so much feeling and so much going on. Easy to follow though. 

It hooked me from the very first and didn’t let go until the very end. 

Thank you to #NetGalley and #Harlequin for this copy in exchange for my complete and honest review. 

A 5 star book for sure. More if it was possible. A must read and I HIGHLY recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens To Me by Ales Finlay

  My thoughts Alex Finlay is one of my favorite authors. This book to me was one of his best. I've enjoyed a few and though I did see wh...