Monday, March 20, 2023

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Emma @ Words And peace
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

1: THE TRADE OFF by Sandie Jones
     Courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley


7 comments:

  1. I hope you love it!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like an interesting thriller. (Journalism was my undergrad degree.) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha. I wanted to be a journalist but got married instead. Then had a baby. I love writing still though.

      Delete
  3. This sounds good, I hope you enjoy it! Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. You have a great week of reading also.

      Delete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...