Monday, March 13, 2023

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Emma @ Words And peace
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

1: THE HOUSE BEYOND THE DUNES by Mary Burton
     Courtesy of the Publisher via NetGalley
2: BENEATH THE SURFACE by Kaira Rouda
     Courtesy of the Publisher via NetGalley
3: THE NEW MOTHER by Nora Murphy
      Courtesy of the Publisher via NetGalley
4: THE MADWOMEN OF PARIS by Jennifer Cody Epstein
     Courtesy of the Publisher via NetGalley
5: IN MY LIFE by Kay Bratt
     Courtesy of the author



8 comments:

  1. THE MADWOMEN OF PARIS sounded good, but I didn't take it.

    Enjoy all of your books and your week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Beneath the Surface - love the cover. Hope you enjoy your reading this week.
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking haul. I am interested in In My Life. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In My Life is so good. If you read the first two books you will love this one.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I love Epstein's books. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...