Monday, February 20, 2023

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Emma @ Words And peace
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

1: THE HOOK by Victoria Helen Stone
     Courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
2: THE BEAUTY OF RAIN by Jamie Beck
     Courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley


8 comments:

  1. A new book by Stone. I'll check into that one!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover on THE BEAUTY OF RAIN.

    Enjoy your week and your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It also sounds very good.

      Enjoy your week also.

      Delete
  3. Both these books sounds interesting - I'll be adding The Hook to my TBR - thanks for sharing.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/sunday-post-38

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Beauty of Rain: I'm curious how the title works with the plot. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the cover of The Beauty of Rain. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Disturbing The Dead by Kelley Armstrong

  My thoughts I usually don't read many time travel books but these have been so good. This author has go beyond the realm of what my im...