Monday, January 16, 2023

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Emma @ Words And peace
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

I had a slow week this time but I have so many to read that it's ok. 
Have a HAPPY READING WEEK one and all!!!




6 comments:

  1. I've had weeks when no books came into the house. Enjoy your reading!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have posted a book that I broke down and bought. But I have so many now to catch up on that this week was ok without any new ones.
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. A great time to catch up.

    Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay to have "pass" on new books. I bet that doesn't mean much impact on your TBR anyway. :-)
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Blackbird(Hart's Ridge #9) by Kay Bratt

  My thoughts Each Hart's Ridge book is better than the last. They are all wonderful and touching and sad. All have many feels going on....