Monday, January 30, 2023

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Emma @ Words And peace
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

1: THE LAST LIFEBOAT by Hazel Gaynor
     Courtesy of Berkley via NetGalley
   
2: DEAD AND GONE by Joanna Schaffhausen
     Courtesy of St Martin's Press via NetGalley



12 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed the Hazel Gaynor books I've read so I'm looking forward to hearing more about The Last Lifeboat. Have a good week!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I. This was a first approval from Berkley for me so was very exciting.

      Delete
  2. Love getting ebooks from NetGalley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both of those authors...ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read either of these authors. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are great authors.
      You have a good week also.

      Delete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...