Monday, March 14, 2022

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************

 
Books received this week:

1: SPELLS FOR FORGETTING by Adrienne Young
courtesy of  Random House Publishing-Ballantine via NetGalley
2: MOTHER OF ALL SECRETS by Kathleen W. Willett
courtesy of Lake Union Publishers via NetGalley
3: LONG GONE by Joanna Schaffhausen
courtesy of St Martin's Press via NetGalley
4: PRIVACY by Nina Sadowsky
courtesy of Random House Ballantine via NetGalley


8 comments:

  1. I love Adrienne Young but I hadn't heard about her new book yet. September feels so far away! I hope you love it. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both have LONG GONE...I really enjoy her books.

    Love the cover on MOTHER OF ALL SECRETS.

    Have a fantastic week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you got it. It will be good.
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Long Gone looks tempting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like her books and had to grab this one.
      Thank you for Stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Spells for Forgetting looks very good. Hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I’m going outside my normal genre with it but it sounds very good.

      Delete

Disturbing The Dead by Kelley Armstrong

  My thoughts I usually don't read many time travel books but these have been so good. This author has go beyond the realm of what my im...