Wednesday, October 9, 2019

WILDFLOWER HOPE (Wildflower House book 2) By Grace Greene

WILDFLOWER HOPE (The Wildflower House book 2) by Grace Greene
Another beautifully written book by Grace Green. The sequel to Wildflower House is every bit as wonderful and poetic as the first book.
Filled with such hope, love, promise, laughter, pain, tears, forever after, this book will pull you in and not let go. The love that is in this book is so obvious yet Kara Lange Hart had to go through so much to find it. Losing her husband, child, mother and father she’s pretty much afraid to hope for anyone to be her forever. She has lots of great friends and two guys who both seem interested but she knows that she can only love one.
Losing her father was one of the hardest things Kara has gone through. After finding out the whole truth about his life growing up she wanted nothing more than to help him find his lost family. He two siblings who went missing when they were just toddlers. It was not to be though. When he passed Kara decided to go ahead and finish his dream of completing Wildflower House. Turning it into a type of retreat for artist of every kind was also her dream. She has put her heart and soul into this. Will it be a success? Will people come? Will she be able to see it through to the end? Kara is a fighter even though at times she thinks she is weak.
With help she finally is able to forgive her best friend, Victory, for a huge misunderstanding. Victory truly just wanted things to be good for Kara. It took Kara quite a while to accept that though. With Victory’s help she’s able to do some things that she would most likely not have done alone.
This book is so heartwarming. You will feel like you are there. From the inside of the house to the land surrounding it, it’s like I was there. The bench at the water. The trail to the old house where her father lived as a young boy. The trees and flowers all seem so real and alive to me. I could almost smell the beauty. This book is so touching and well written. You will fall in love with this community and people. The wonderful surprises along the way will make your heart feel so happy.
This is such a good series and I am sure there will be another. I have to find out what happens next for Kara. For all the characters. I picture what I think will happen but until I can read it I won’t know for certain. It’s truly a wonderful heartfelt loving story of love, loss, heartache, hope, finding and trusting people and love again. It has it all. This story made me laugh and cry. It made me have many feelings but mostly hope.
Two sentences stood out to me strongly: (1) Time. It recurred every second. On and on. And each second was an opportunity to do life better. Or worse. Unless you were to busy mourning the past seconds to see the opportunity-or the danger.
(2) “You can’t choose where you’re born, but you can choose where to grow”
I loved those. They fit perfectly.
Thank you to #NetGalley and #LakeUnionPublishing for the ARC of this wonderful book. I truly loved it from start to beautiful finish.
A big giant 5 stars and I highly, highly recommend this book and the first one Wildflower Heart to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paris Novel by Ruth Reichl

  My thoughts This book is not at all what I was hoping for. It's was a first for me by this author and I'm so disappointed.  Parts ...