Monday, August 15, 2022

MAILBOX MONDAY

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************

1: THREE SMALL BONES by Jennifer Chase
courtesy of Bookouture via NetGalley


4 comments:

  1. I love the cover!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do also. I didn't realize it was part of a series until I was approved. I should have looked it up. I usually do. I do hope that won't take away from it though.

      Delete
  2. That is a nice cover. Hope you enjoy the book. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Listen For The Lie by Amy Tintera

  My thoughts This was probably the most aggravating book I've read in like forever. It was interesting but a bit on the dramatic side a...