Monday, July 25, 2022

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
Received

1: THE KINGDOMS OF SAVANNAH by George Dawes Green
courtesy of publisher via NetGalley
2: THE THINGS WE DO TO OUR FRIENDS by Heather Darwent
courtesy of publisher via NetGalley
3: NIGHT, FORGOTTEN by Meghan Joyce Tozer
courtesy of publisher via NetGalley
4: A MATTER OF HAPPINESS by Tori Whitaker
courtesy of publisher via NetGalley


11 comments:

  1. Oh, what great books this week, Linda. I would love to check out The Kingdoms of Savannah. Thanks for sharing.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2022/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-and_023017857.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I read a friends review on The Kingdoms of Savannah and went right away and requested it. It sounded so good...

      Delete
  2. Great haul! The Things We Do to Our Friends immediately caught my eye, and reading what it's about made me all the more intrigued. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I kept seeing that one and finally thought I better grab it. I hope it's as good as I think it will be.

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the cover of the first book!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cover also. It definitely catches the eye.

      Delete
  4. They look good....hope they all are winners!!

    Beautiful covers.

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I hope they are too!
      Have a great reading week.

      Delete
  5. The Kingdoms of Savannah looks good. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have interesting thrillers and more. Night, Forgotten looks like a good one. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...