Monday, April 4, 2022

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
THIS WEEK
1: THE MURDER RULE by Dervla McTiernan
courtesy of William Morrow via NetGalley
2: THE TRAPPED ONES(Nikki Hunt book 5) by Stacy Green
courtesy of Bookouture via NetGalley


5 comments:

If Something Happens To Me by Ales Finlay

  My thoughts Alex Finlay is one of my favorite authors. This book to me was one of his best. I've enjoyed a few and though I did see wh...