Thursday, September 19, 2019

SCARRED: TREY AND AUTUMN by Tess Thompson

SCARRED: TREY AND AUTUMN by Tess Thompson

I’ve truly enjoyed this whole series. Each book seems to get better and more intense. This one is no exception. It’s well written and the characters are so likable that you will feel like you live right in the middle of Cliffside Bay. Each character adds their own special touch to the books and makes you want the next one all the more.

I rooted for Trey and Autumn all the way through this book. I didn’t approve of the crazy things Trey did and wish he would not have gone about things the way he did. That is just me though. I took it completely as being dishonest and I do not like dishonesty in any form. I know there are times when a person may feel like they have no choice but to keep secrets from the one they love but I wish they would not do that. Honesty is just so important in a relationship. I love Trey and Autumn. I root for them to make it and have the life they deserve.

Each character plays such an important part in each book and this one is no exception. It’s a very realistic story with lovable couples and new couples being added each time. Through heartaches and sorrows. Through breakups and weddings. To births and deaths, this series will keep you coming back for me.

I have to say thank you to one of my very favorite authors, #Tess Thompson and to MaryAnn Schaefer for this ARC in exchange for my complete and honest review.

A huge 5 stars for this book and I highly recommend this and the whole series to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disturbing The Dead by Kelley Armstrong

  My thoughts I usually don't read many time travel books but these have been so good. This author has go beyond the realm of what my im...