Monday, December 12, 2022

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Emma @ Words And peace
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

1: ADRIFT by Lisa Brideau
    Courtesy of the Publisher via NetGalley 
2: HEMLOCK HOLLOW by Culley Holderfield
    Courtesy of the Publisher via NetGalley
3: NO TWO PERSONS by Erica Bauermeister
    Courtesy of the Publisher via NetGalley
Book Mail this week:

1: THE LONDON SEANCE SOCIETY by Sarah Penner
    Courtesy of the Publisher 
2: CODE NAME SAPPHIRE by Pam Jennoff
    Courtesy of the Publisher 
3: THE LOVE YOU SAVE by Goldie Taylor
    Courtesy of the Publisher 
4: THE LOST ENGLISH GIRL by Julia Kent
    Courtesy of the Publisher 
5: MOONRISE OVER NEW JESSUP by Jamila Minnicks
    Courtesy of the Publisher 
6: THE SNOW HARE by Paula Lichtarowicz
     Courtesy of the Publisher
Last week's Book Mail

1: THE HOUSE OF EVE by Sadeqa Johnson
    Courtesy of the Publisher


10 comments:

  1. So many good looking books! I'm curious about No Two Persons. That saying is so true. Have a great week, Linda, and thanks for visiting my blog.
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I agree with the saying also.
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was for book mail for sure. So many good looking books.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Oh! Many good looking books for you. I find several interesting. Hope you have a great week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great Book Mail week no doubt.
      You have a great week also.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Funny, I keep bumbing into really spooky covers this week, like Hemlock Hollow here. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that cover also. I have a good mix of genres I hope.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I love Jenoff and Bauermeister's writing. I hope both books are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Jenoff's but have not read Bauermiester yet.
      Thank you very much for stopping by.

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...