Monday, November 28, 2022

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Emma @ Words And peace
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.

1: THE OPPORTUNIST by Elyse Friedman
    Courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
2: YOU MUST REMEMBER THIS by Kat Rosenfield
    Courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
3: NIGHT FLIGHT TO PARIS by Cara Black
    Courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
4: THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD by Siddhartha Deb
    Courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
5: THE SECRET SOCIET OF SALZBURG by Renee Ryan
    Courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley


12 comments:

  1. Nice list this week, Linda. The Secret Society of Salzberg caught my eye. Hope you have a nice week.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2022/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-and_01848838165.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! A FAB mailbox.

    You will LOVE THE SECRET SOCIETY OF SALZBURG.

    I enjoyed THE OPPORTUNIST too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’m sure both are excellent.

      Delete
  3. Night Flight to Paris is on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All new to me - hope you love each one!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat Rosenfield is not new to me but the others are.

      Delete
  5. All look interesting but I am intrigued by the blurb on The Light at the End of the World. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, the sequel to Three Hours in Paris!
    I have enjoyed Black's mystery series in the different Paris neighborhood, but I found her even better in historical mystery. So nice to see a sequel.
    https://wordsandpeace.com/2020/06/16/book-review-three-hours-in-paris/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope reading the first book is not a must. I’m not sure I did. I’ll have to look.

      Delete

Whisper Creek by Allison Brennan

  My thoughts This book will leave you feeling like you were in the fight of your life. The McKenna family did just that. They fought not on...