Monday, June 27, 2022

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
1: WHAT WE REMEMBER by Sarah Echavarre
courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
2: A MOTHER WOULD KNOW by Amber Garza
courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
3: OFF THE DEEP END by Lucinda Berry
courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
4: AT SEA by Emma Fedor
courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
5: SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY by T. R. Ragan
courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
6: A BRIGHTER FLAME by Christine Nolfi
courtesy of Publisher via NetGalley
7: THE VILLA by Rachel Hawkins
courtesy of publisher via NetGalley


6 comments:

  1. Some fabulous sounding books this week! I will have to look a few up on Netgalley. Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your books, especially the T. R. Ragan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like good, suspenseful reads. Enjoy!
    My mailbox was empty.
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great looking books. I like birds so What We Remember gets a second look from me. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...